1. Go to the course which you want to edit and click to enable the editing mode if you not done so.
2. Select “Add a resource” in the topic where you want to add the web page.
3. Select the resource type as “Page“.
1. Fill in the basic information of the web page including name 1 and description 2.
2. Fill in the other information of the web page. (Optional)
i. Setting “Option” 1, you can display/hide the web page name and description to the student.
ii. Setting “Common module setting” 2, You can display/hide the webpage.
iii. Setting “Restrict access” 3, You can set the web page to be accessed only in the available period. Or by Grade Condition of the student. And how to present the webpage before the web page can be accessed.
You can edit the web page by the web page editor.
2. You can edit the web page by using HTML code directly.
After complete all the previous 3 steps, you can click the / to submit your webpage.