1. Add a Feedback Activity.
2. Fill in the information of the feedback activity.
3. Add Questions to your feedback activity
4. Use Feedback Templates (Optional)
5. Show Analysis (Optional)
6. Show Response (Optional)
1. Go to the course which you want to edit and click to enable the editing mode if you not done so.
2. Select "Add an activity or resource" where you want to add the feedback activity.
After creating the feedback activity, you can add question to your feedback questionnaire. The commonly used question types are shown as below.
This table descripts the usage of different question types.
Item Description Label Label allows you to add text between questions allowing for extra explanation or to divide the Feedback into sections. Longer text answer This is for creating a text box (you specify how big it will appear in rows and columns) which people can write a long answer into. Multiple choose This will give you a series of options with a checkbox next to each one. It can be defined as multiple answers, single answers or dropdown list style. Numeric answer This helps if you specify the acceptable range in the question text. For example: from 0-10. Short text answer This option lets you specify a single line answer, with an input box which is a set number of characters long (you choose)
1. You can save your current Questionnaire as a template which can be reused in the future. You can also import the Questionnaire temple to reuse.
- You can get the statistic of your feedback activity by accessing the Analysis function of your feedback activity.