4. Fill in the other information of the wiki, including Wiki settings, Common module settings, Restrict access and activity completion.
Note: You can click on the behind each fields to view the usage.
i. Wiki settings.
ii. Common module settings(Optional)
iii. Restrict access(Optional)
iv. Activity completion(Optional)
5. Submit and Create the Wiki.
After complete all the previous steps, you can click the / to save the change.
Edit the first wiki page
- i. Click on the Wiki you just created. (Please turn on editing mode before you do so.)
2. Add wiki link in an existing wiki page
- Click on the Wiki you want to edit and then click the Edit tab on the front page of the Wiki.
- In the html edit box type the title of the wiki link that you want to create. Enclose the title text in a set of double square brackets. Like this [[the wiki link name]]. Click "Save" button.
- Click the new wiki link you just created.