This one-hour hands-on training course is intended for teachers and eLearning technical support staff who would like to learn about Moodle’s grading features. Participants will learn how to set up and manage grades, enter and change grades for various activities, and use scales for providing non-numeric qualitative feedback.
- entering and editing grades and feedback
- adding new columns to the gradebook
- using categories for managing and calculating grade items
- deciding on aggregation type and setting up weighted grading
- creating custom scales for feedback
- releasing or hiding grades from students
- exporting and importing grades