- Setup Feedback with pre-defined template
- Student’s view to answer the feedback
- Teacher’s view to view the feedback response
You may download the user guide here.
- In the Moodle course, click “Turn editing on”
- Click “Add an activity or resource” and choose “Feedback” activity
- Input the name of the Feedback activity and click “Save and display” button at the bottom of the page.
- Go to “Templates” tab and choose the pre-defined feedback template named “Mid-course formative feedback” in the drop down menu.
- Choose “Delete old items” option and click “Save changes” button. The questions of the template will be imported into the feedback activity automatically. You can view the imported questions in the “Edit questions” tab.
Students enter the Moodle course and click into the feedback activity, and then click “Answer the questions” button to answer the feedback.
Teachers can click into the feedback activity and navigate to “Show responses” to view the responses. The responses are set anonymous by default.