1. Login with Portal Account at http://hku.iclass.hk
2. Go to a Registered course/ Create a New course.
3. Go to the Existing activities/ Create a New activity.
4. Copy the WebURL (e.g. http://portal.iclass.hk/presentation.php?topicID=7&itemID=30) of this page.
1. Go to the Moodle course which you want to edit and click to enable the editing mode if you have not done so.
2. Go to the topic where you want to create the ‘iClass‘ activity. Click “Add an activity or resource” and select “iClass“.
3. Paste the URL into “Path” field.
**More information can be found at e-Learning Development Laboratory from Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering: http://elearning.eee.hku.hk/manuals/iClassLMS-manual_en.pdf