Group Choice allows students to enroll themselves to a group created by the teacher. Teachers can limit the number of students in each group.
*Before using “Group Choice” fucntion, teacher should create groups on the Moodle course first.
a. Go to the course homepage. Click “Users” in the left hand side in the settings block.
b. Click “Groups“.
c. Click “Create group” button.
d. Enter the group name, the group name will be shown as the option on “Group Choice” function.
1. Go to the course homepage and click to enable the editing mode if you have not done so.
2. Go to the topic where you want to create the ‘Group Choice‘ activity. Click “Add an activity or resource” and select “Group Choice“.
1. Fill in the Group choice name1 and introduction text2.
2. Add available options for the group choice activity: you can specify the options that participants have to choose from.
3. Allow choice to be updated1: Students can update their choices if teacher select “Yes“.
Limit the number of response allowed2 (Optional): By enable this setting, you can limit the number of participants that select each group choice option.
4. Rstrict answering to the time period (Optional): Students can make their choices within the time period by enable this function.
5. After you complete filling all those information, you can click the / to create the ‘Group Choice’ activity.
* Notes: Students can view other students’ choices before selecting their choices.