A choice activity is an activity that allows you to put a question to your students where your students can submit a response from a selection of multiple choice responses that you have provided with your question.
- Go to the course which you want to edit and click to enable the editing mode if you have not done so.
- Go to the topic where you want to create the ‘choice’ activity. Click “Add an activity or resource” and select “Choice”.
- Fill in the general information.
2. Add available options for the choice activity: you can specify the options that participants have to choose from.
3. Limit the number of response allowed (Optinal): by enable this setting, you can limit the number of participants that select each choice option.
4. Restrict answering to the time period (Optinal): by setting this, you can restrict the student`s answering during the time period.
5. After you complete filling all those information, you can click the / to create the ‘choice’ activity.