A choice activity is an activity that allows you to put a question to your students where your students can submit a response from a selection of multiple choice responses that you have provided with your question.
- Go to the course which you want to edit and click to enable the editing mode if you have not done so.
Go to the topic where you want to create the 'choice' activity. Click "Add an activity or resource" and select "Choice".
Fill in the general information.
2. Add available options for the choice activity: you can specify the options that participants have to choose from.
3. Limit the number of response allowed (Optinal): by enable this setting, you can limit the number of participants that select each choice option.
4. Restrict answering to the time period (Optinal): by setting this, you can restrict the student`s answering during the time period.
5. After you complete filling all those information, you can click the / to create the 'choice' activity.